Referenece Number: 22-10-2020
Salary: £550 to £625 (doe) /Weekly
Type of Contract Permanent
Job Location Cheshire East area
If the answer to all these questions is “YES!” – Aceso Homecare can’t wait to hear from you…
• Are you approachable, caring and friendly?
• Do you enjoy working as part of a successful team?
• Do you want to make a positive difference to your community?
• Would you go the extra mile?
Aceso Homecare provides a range of support to individuals within their own homes and are always looking for dedicated, passionate Carers to help our clients live as independently as possible. Live in Care assistants are now required in the Cheshire East area. Care experience is preferable, however full training is provided.
• Excellent rates of pay with weekly rate from £550 to £625 (doe)
• Paid Initial training and induction
• Branded uniform and staff kit
• Workplace pension scheme – Together we invest in your future
• Access to Nationally Accredited Qualifications to develop your skills
• Many opportunities for career progression
• Make a difference every day to your local community
The role of a Live In Care Assistant….
More and more people are realising the benefits of remaining in the comfort of their own home, and 1-to-1 live in care helps our clients maintain the independence and enjoy a higher quality of life. As a Live in Care Assistant, you will ‘live in’ our client’s home with them and become a vital part of their life, providing assistance with their every day needs, whether that be preparing food for them, assisting with personal care or offering companionship.
Aceso Homecare is committed to being an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds and ages of 18+.Please note that an enhanced DBS check will be required.
If you have a passion for care and the desire to make a difference to someone’s life, we would love to hear from you! Apply online now or call us on 01270 629761
Is this the job for you?
Please click the button below to start your application