Elderly care at home
What our elderly care services include
Our elderly care services cover a wide variety of tasks and activities.
Things we can help with include:
- Morning starts and bed-time routines
- Personal care such as washing, shaving and help to get to the toilet
- Trips out and going to appointments
- Short check-in visits
- Sitting with you for company
- Sharing hobbies and activities
- Reading you books and newspapers
- Shopping (and putting away)
- Preparing food
- Paying bills
However you choose to use our elderly care service, you can be sure you’ll also enjoy the companionship that comes with regular visits from people you know and trust.
Care for age-related conditions
Creating a safe environment
Going out and about
Help to eat well
Keeping you mobile
Visits tailored to your needs
What elderly care costs
Arrange a care consultation
The best way to see how our care visits could work for you is to arrange for a free no-obligation care consultation. One of our senior staff members will visit you at a time that is convenient to you and discuss your care and wellbeing needs, and advise on the most suitable options and costs.
Call us today on 01270 629761.