Care at home – an alternative to a care home?
The benefits of staying in your own home with home care
When you have carers coming to your own home, you can keep control of your life.
You’re able to:
- Stay in the surroundings you know best and near the people you love
- Enjoy care one-to-one care tailored to your needs
- Keep the same routines, such as when you get up and go to bed
- Choose what you eat and when
- Stay part of your local community
- Get support to go out and about when you choose
- Continue to enjoy your favourite activities, pets and garden
And, of course, you avoid the disruption of moving and settling into a new environment.