Dementia care at home
Live at home for longer
What dementia care can include
Our dementia carers can help with a wide range of tasks and activities.
- Morning start and bedtime settling visits
- Support with washing and dressing
- Preparing nourishing meals
- Cleaning and tidying
- Trips out
- Sharing hobbies and activities
- Talking about memories and family history
- Encouragement with light exercise
On top of this, you can rely on our carers for emotional support and reassurance whenever you need it.
Dementia care for yourself
Sympathetic support for families
Detailed care plan
Consistent care team and routines
What dementia care costs
Arrange a care consultation
The best way to see how our care visits could work for you is to arrange for a free no-obligation care consultation. One of our senior staff members will visit you at a time that is convenient to you and discuss your care and wellbeing needs, and advise on the most suitable options and costs.
Call us today on 01270 629761.